Monday 14 March 2011

Pretty Barbie!

I've also been having a go at making the lovely Barbie some crocheted clothes. I have to admit, it's taken me a while to get the right yarn and hook size, but they're a reasonable start, I think! Thanks to patterns from Julie A. Bolduc and also Lynne Sears at Barbie Basics.

Green dress Barbie

A sort-of Tinkerbell dress!I adapted one of Julie Boulduc's patterns here. This used Dk yarn and a 4.5mm hook. Am quite pleased with this.

Pretty Barbie

This pink Barbie basics pattern is great; I used some yarn I picked up in a charity shop and and a size 3.5mm hook. For the next one I will try a 3mm.
This is one of Lynne Sears'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx