Wednesday 12 November 2014

A BIG Crocheted Christmas tree (Free pattern)

'Could you design us a large, free-standing, crocheted Christmas tree?' the lovely Lesley from Black Sheep Wools asked me.


Yep. 
Sure can.




I used one of my favourite yarns, Rico Creative Cotton Aran, as the colours are bright and it's sturdy stuff.


If you'd like to make yourself a large, free-standing, crocheted Christmas tree, then head on over to Black Sheep Wools, where you'll find the FREE pattern (yes, free- it IS Christmas, after all) AND there's a jolly super 10% discount code to use on Rico Creative Cotton Aran if you use the code 'ABXMAS'. It's valid until the 2nd December, too.


Have fun making and do show me if you make one- I love to see what you've been up to!


Happy Wednesday, everyone.

Sarah xx


5 comments:

  1. Well done - that looks great. And a free pattern is always worth having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful tree!!
    Greetings.:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, since the first time I saw it on FB !!!!!
    xxxxxx thank you, xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!Lovely! rushing over to see your pattern. Thanks for sharing!!!

    keep well

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is fabulous and festive Sarah.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx