Wednesday 4 February 2015

The one where she does some telly

Oh yes, indeedy. 
Been asked to do some TV work, I have.


Here's me in action, trying to look like the fountain of all crochet knowledge, with my fabulous co-star, Sarah Callard from F&W Media.

So let me fill you in; Craft Daily is linked to my publisher and they thought it would be nice to film a few short programmes to link with a couple of projects in my new book.

And so I jetted off drove down for a short break in Hollywood Devon, where filming took place. 
And what a fab day it was. 
Totally exhausting, and completely brilliant.

We managed to film about 40 minutes of footage, including two projects from the book and one completely new pattern, designed exclusively for the show (and I'll be blogging the pattern here, too!)



(Sneak peak)

And so how may do your view this awesomeness, I hear you ask?

Well, here's the blurb from the website:
Craft Daily is available to watch on Freeview, as well as Freesat and Sky.  If you have an Internet connected TVs or HD Freeview box connected to the Internet, you can watch Craft Daily on channel 244 – Vision TV – just select showcaseTV.
The show airs on Freeview at exactly the same time as the Sky and Freesat showings, that is 10,30am on Mondays, 9pm on Tuesdays and 7.30pm on Thursdays.
The first two dates for viewing are Monday 16th March and Monday 23rd March , so don't miss out. The shows are also available on the website a couple of weeks after airing.


Cheeeeese!
Wishing you a fab week!
Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! A book and TV appearance - sooo cool!! Congratulations!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW . . this had to be so much fun . . and pretty interesting too, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes it was fun and so interesting too- I didn't realise quite how much goes on behind the scenes!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It was a really great day. X

      Delete
  4. Wow, amazing! Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness how exciting, you are a star!!!

    Congrats,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are brave. I think that would be really intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very exciting. Can't wait will try and time in. So pleased for you. I love your crochet. X

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx